kajak.ee

Reede, 23 Veebruar 2018
Tere, Külaline -
Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia?
Forum in foreign language about Paddling in Estonia. Ask questions in English, Finnish or Russian. Before asking questions you have to register (Estonian word Registreeru, confirm your registration by e-mail and log in (Logi sisse). Then ask away.

See you on the water!
  • Lehekülg:

Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia?
Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg FriendFeed Linkedin Reddit Stumbleupon MySpace Technorati Blogger Wordpress

Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia? 02.11.2009 07:02 #4725

• cohnitz
  • POLE LEHEL
  • Algaja kirjatsura
Tere!

I'm living in Tartu and a friend and myself are very interested in starting to kayak in Estonia, but we aren't sure whether it makes sense to buy our own, or whether there is any place in the vicinity of Tartu or in Southern Estonia in general that rents equipment. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Daniel

Re:Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia? 02.11.2009 09:32 #4727

• EastPole
  • POLE LEHEL
  • Kuldne kirjutaja
Hello Daniel! You can try to contact mr Levo Tohva from company matkajuht (www.matkajuht.ee). Contacts you can get from their page.

But if you still consider buying some kayaks, then you can explore our page www.eastpole.ee - we have currently many discounted kayaks, which are -25% from normal price.
You don`t stop kayaking when you get old, you get old when you stop kayaking!
EastPole OÜ
Miiduranna tee 44 (Miiduranna sadam)
Tel.: (+372) 51 910090
e-mail: See e-posti aadress on spämmirobotite eest kaitstud. Selle nägemiseks peab su veebilehitsejas olema JavaSkript sisse lülitatud. , web: www.eastpole.ee

Re:Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia? 02.11.2009 12:37 #4732

• asko
  • POLE LEHEL
  • Ekspert kirjatsura
Hi -- I am a member of Tartu Rowing and Paddling Club. They do competition paddling as their everyday business, but I store my sea kayak in their shed and I am not the only one. This is non-commercial, I pay a small monthly fee for that. The club does not have but a couple of old seakayaks which are mostly used for beginning children (after some time they move on to competition boats), but they are also available for daily use - for free. Not daily, really - weekdays only from 10 to 6-7-8 (depending on weather and time of the year) and Saturdays 10-2. These boats are quite shabby - and we also have only competition paddles (left hand). I can put you in touch with someone over there, so You can have a look and decide - just an option before making more serious commitments

Asko - 53402784

Re:Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia? 03.11.2009 12:49 #4747

• Maert
  • POLE LEHEL
  • Seenior kirjatsura
You can also ask from them - kajakiga.edicypages.com/et It seems like they are in Tartu.
Viimane muutmine: 03.11.2009 12:50 Lisas Maert.

Re:Kayak rental near Tartu / South Estonia? 03.11.2009 14:59 #4750

• cohnitz
  • POLE LEHEL
  • Algaja kirjatsura
Many thanks. These suggestions are all really helpful!
Daniel
  • Lehekülg:
Lehekülje loomise kiirus: 0.15 sekundit